300 to 2200 MHz Ultra Low-Noise AmplifierThe SKY67150-396LF is GaAs, pHEMT Low-Noise Amplifier (LNA) with an active bias, high linearity, superior gain, and industryleading Noise Figure (NF) performance. The device features Skyworks advanced, pHEMT enhancement mode process in a compact 2 x 2 mm, 8-pin Dual Flat No-Lead (DFN) package.
The internal active bias circuitry provides stable performance over temperature and process variation. The device offers the ability to externally adjust supply current. Supply voltage is applied to the RFOUT/VDD pin through an RF choke inductor. The RFIN and RFOUT/VDD pins should be DC blocked to ensure proper operation.
The SKY67150-396LF operates in the frequency range of 300 to 2200 MHz using a common layout and band-specific tunes. Operation with high gain and a low NF at frequencies as low as 100 MHz is possible with degraded input return loss.
- Ultra-low Evaluation Board NF of 0.23 dB @ 849 MHz
- High OIP3 performance: +39 dBm
- Adjustable supply current from 20 to 100 mA
- Flexible bias voltage: 3 to 5 V
- Temperature and process-stable active bias
- Miniature DFN (8-pin, 2 x 2 mm) package (MSL1 @ 260°C per JEDEC J-STD-020)
Images & Diagrams
- Frequency Range (GHz)
- Test Frequency (GHz)
- Gain Typ. (dB)
- OIP3 (dBm)
- VDD (V)
- OP1 dB (dBm)
- Supply Current Typ. (mA)
- Noise Figure Typ. (dB)
- DFN, 8-pin
- Package (mm)
- 2 x 2 x 0.75
- Find Your Sales Representative and Distributor
- Consult with your Skyworks sales representative or distributor to find the best solution for your design.
- Request a Quote
- Get a quote for the specific products and quantities you need.
- Working with Skyworks
- Learn more about our purchase process to navigate quickly and efficiently
- Ask a Question
- Consult with experts and engineers for help on your project.
- Design Tools
- Select evaluation boards, kits and other tools to support your design.
- Supporting Design Information
- Explore ADS model calculators, installation references, S parameters and more.
- Green / Pb-Free Certificate
- Look up product's green / pb-free status and download the Certificate of Conformance.