Hermetically Sealed Broadband Low-Noise Amplifier for High-Reliability Space and Military ApplicationsThe SKYH22001 is an ultra-broadband hermetically sealed low-noise amplifier with superior gain flatness and exceptional linearity.
The internal active bias circuitry provides stable performance over temperature and process variation. The device offers the ability to externally adjust supply current.
- High-reliability Space and Military grade screening
- Operating frequency: 0.3 to 3.8 GHz
- Low noise figure: 1.2 dB typical
- High IP3 performance over voltage
- AC coupled
- Input and output matched to 50 Ω
- Minimum external component counts
- Temperature and process-stable adjustable active bias from -55 to +125 ̊C
- Packaging: ceramic hermetic QFP 14-pin 7 x 7 x 0.635 mm
Images & Diagrams
- Frequency Range (GHz)
- 0.3 - 3.8
- Test Frequency (GHz)
- Gain Typ. (dB)
- OIP3 (dBm)
- VDD (V)
- OP1 dB (dBm)
- Supply Current Typ. (mA)
- Noise Figure Typ. (dB)
- QFP, 14-pin
- Package (mm)
- 7 x 7 x 0.635
- Find Your Sales Representative and Distributor
- Consult with your Skyworks sales representative or distributor to find the best solution for your design.
- Request a Quote
- Get a quote for the specific products and quantities you need.
- Working with Skyworks
- Learn more about our purchase process to navigate quickly and efficiently
- Ask a Question
- Consult with experts and engineers for help on your project.
- Design Tools
- Select evaluation boards, kits and other tools to support your design.
- Supporting Design Information
- Explore ADS model calculators, installation references, S parameters and more.
- Green / Pb-Free Certificate
- Look up product's green / pb-free status and download the Certificate of Conformance.