Surface Mount PIN Diode for High Power Switch ApplicationsThe SMP1302-085LF is a surface mountable, low capacitance silicon PIN diode designed as a shunt connected PIN diode for high power, high volume switch and attenuator applications from 10 MHz to beyond 6 GHz.
Maximum resistance at 100 mA is 1.5 Ω and maximum capacitance at 30 V is 0.3 pF. The combination of low junction capacitance, low parasitic inductance, low thermal resistance, and nominal 50 μm I-region width, makes the SMP1302-085LF useful in large signal switches and attenuator applications.
The device has a 3 W dissipation power rating, making it capable of handling more than 50 W Continuous Wave (CW) and 500 W peak (1 μs pulse, 1 percent duty cycle) in a shunt-connected transmit/receive (T/R) switch.
- Low-thermal resistance: 40 °C/W
- Suitable for 50 W Continuous Wave T/R switches
- Low capacitance: 0.3 pF
- Low distortion performance
- QFN (3-pin, 2 x 2 mm) package (MSL1, 250 °C per JEDEC J-STD-020)
Images & Diagrams
- Min. VB IR = 10 µA (V)
- CT VR = 30 V (pF)
- 0.35 Max.
- CT VR = 5 V (pF)
- CT VR = 20 V (pF)
- VF IF = 10 mA (V)
- 0.80 Typ.
- RS IF = 1 mA F = 100 MHz (Ω)
- RS IF = 10 mA F = 100 MHz (Ω)
- 3 Max.
- RS IF = 100 mA F = 100 MHz (Ω)
- 1.5 Max.
- Typical Carrier Lifetime IF = 10 mA (ns)
- Product Brief
- PIN, Limiter, Schottky, Varactor Diodes - Select Diodes Available From Stock for Prototype or High Volume Production
- Find Your Sales Representative and Distributor
- Consult with your Skyworks sales representative or distributor to find the best solution for your design.
- Request a Quote
- Get a quote for the specific products and quantities you need.
- Working with Skyworks
- Learn more about our purchase process to navigate quickly and efficiently
- Ask a Question
- Consult with experts and engineers for help on your project.
- Design Tools
- Select evaluation boards, kits and other tools to support your design.
- Supporting Design Information
- Explore ADS model calculators, installation references, S parameters and more.
- Green / Pb-Free Certificate
- Look up product's green / pb-free status and download the Certificate of Conformance.