SkyOne® LiTE Mid- and High Band Front-End Module for 3G, 4G and 5G ApplicationsThe SKY58096-11 Tx-Rx Front-End Module (FEM) supports 3G / 4G / 5G mobile devices and operates efficiently in 3G / 4G / 5G modes. The FEM consists of separate 3G / 4G / 5G PA blocks operating Mid- and high bands, a silicon controller containing the MIPI® RFFE® interface, RF band switches, MB and HB antenna switches, bi-directional couplers, and integrated filters for Bands 1, 2, 3, 7, 32, 34, 39, 40 and 41. RF I/O ports are internally matched to 50 ohms to minimize the need for external components. Extremely low leakage current maximizes device standby time.
The IC die and passive components are mounted on a multi-layer laminate substrate. The 62-pad LGA assembly which is encapsulated in a 8.6 x 6.5 x 0.7 mm (Max.) SMT plastic package, offers a highly manufacturable, low cost solution.
The SKY58096-11 FEM is designed to meet stringent 5G NR and LTE advanced requirements where wider bandwidth (100 MHz) and carrier aggregation is utilized for higher data rates. The combined filtering, RF matching, and TRx switching internal to the FEM optimizes performance for popular Downlink (DL) CA band combinations, all in a compact and low cost solution. The FEM contains all necessary components between the antenna and RFIC transceiver and are optimized to provide superior Rx sensitivity and Tx efficiency. Two ANT ports provide best flexibility to support multiple ANT configurations and ANT swap function.
For the Uplink, the PA blocks support very wide bandwidth operation by intra-band CA up to 40 MHz (200RB) for Bands 1, 2, 3 and 7, and up to 60 MHz (300RB) for Bands 40 and 41, and up to 100 MHz for n41. The FEM also supports Downlink/Uplink CA.
- MIPI® RFFE 2.1 control interface w/ 1.8 V nominal supply
- Supports Envelope Tracking (ET) operation
- Two ANT output ports support flexible ANT configurations and swap
- Integrated quadplexer filter for Bands 1/3
- Integrated duplexers for Bands 2 and 7
- Integrated diplexer filter for Bands 32, 34/39
- Integrated filters for Bands 40 and 41
- Three auxiliary Tx outputs for external filters
- Three auxiliary TRx ports to support additional bands
- One auxiliary HB TDD Rx switch output
- Auxiliary Mid-Band antenna switch input for 2G Tx output from low band FEM
- Integrated bi-directional RF coupler with cascade support
- All RF I/O ports matched to 50 ohm impedance
- Small, low profile package: 8.6 x 6.5 x 0.7 mm (Max.), 62-pad Large Grid Array (LGA) configuration
- 3G Features:
- WCDMA, HSPA+
- TD-SCDMA, TD-HSPA
- CDMA2000 1x RC1, RC3, EVDO (Rev A)
- Mid- and High Band Front-End Module for 3G, 4G and 5G Applications
- Find Your Sales Representative and Distributor
- Consult with your Skyworks sales representative or distributor to find the best solution for your design.
- Request a Quote
- Get a quote for the specific products and quantities you need.
- Working with Skyworks
- Learn more about our purchase process to navigate quickly and efficiently
- Ask a Question
- Consult with experts and engineers for help on your project.
- Design Tools
- Select evaluation boards, kits and other tools to support your design.
- Supporting Design Information
- Explore ADS model calculators, installation references, S parameters and more.
- Green / Pb-Free Certificate
- Look up product's green / pb-free status and download the Certificate of Conformance.