SkyOne® ET Front-End Module w/ Integrated LNAs for WCDMA / LTE Bands 8, 12, 13, 14, 20, 26, 28, 71
The SKY58211 Envelope Tracking Front-End Module (FEM) is a multimode multiband (MMMB) module with integrated Low Noise Amplifiers (LNAs) which supports 2.5G / 3G / 4G / 5G and CDMA handsets, and operates efficiently in WCDMA, HSPA, and LTE modes. The FEM consists of a GSM800/ EGSM900 PA block, separate WCDMA blocks operating in the low bands, a logic control block for multiple power control levels, and band enable functions in both cellular and UMTS. RF I/O ports are internally matched to 50 ohms to minimize the need for external components. Extremely low leakage current maximizes handset standby time. The InGaP/GaAs die and passive components are mounted on a multi-layer laminate substrate and the assembly encapsulated in plastic overmold.
WCDMA: The SKY58211 enhanced architecture supports WCDMA/High Speed Downlink Packet Access (HSDPA) and High Speed Uplink Packet Access (HSUPA) modulations, covers multiple bands for 3GPP including band 8 and band 26, and operates at different power modes. The module is fully controllable via a MIPI® serial interface.
LTE: The SKY58211 meets spectral linearity requirements of LTE modulation with QPSK/16QAM up to 20 MHz bandwidth, including various resource block allocations, with good power-added efficiency.
CDMA: The SKY58211 meets spectral linearity requirements of CDMA2000 and EVDO Release A modulation with good power-added efficiency.
Receiver Section: The SKY58211 integrated duplexers and LNAs provide 2G / 3G / 4G / 5G Rx paths from antenna to transceiver. Additionally, GPS and LB/HB Wi-Fi coexistence are designed-in for exceptional support to maintain all radio performance, even in user scenarios of simultaneous use. Optimized low insertion-loss Rx paths, matching circuits, and well- grounded guard traces (high Tx–Rx isolation) inside module mitigate de-sense problems and enhance sensitivity performance.
TRx and Rx Ports: The SKY58211 provides two TRx ports and two Aux LNA inputs.
- Fully integrated LB/VLB multiband module
- Envelope Tracking (ET) for WCDMA/FDD LTE bands
- CDMA compatible
- Integrated Low Noise Amplifiers (LNA)
- Fully programmable Mobile Industry Processor Interface (MIPI®) digital control
- MIPI/RFFE interface
- Closed loop architecture with the Implemented coupler output port
- Fully configurable RF inputs
- Support B29 receiver port
- Small, low profile package, 5.5 x 8.0 x 0.65 mm, 50-pad configuration
- Envelope Tracking Front-end Module w/ Integrated LNAs for WCDMA / LTE Bands 8, 12, 13, 14, 20, 26, 28, 71
- Find Your Sales Representative and Distributor
- Consult with your Skyworks sales representative or distributor to find the best solution for your design.
- Request a Quote
- Get a quote for the specific products and quantities you need.
- Working with Skyworks
- Learn more about our purchase process to navigate quickly and efficiently
- Ask a Question
- Consult with experts and engineers for help on your project.
- Design Tools
- Select evaluation boards, kits and other tools to support your design.
- Supporting Design Information
- Explore ADS model calculators, installation references, S parameters and more.
- Green / Pb-Free Certificate
- Look up product's green / pb-free status and download the Certificate of Conformance.