2.4 GHz Bluetooth® Low Energy/802.15.4/Thread/ZigBee® Front-End ModuleThe SKY66113-11 is a high-performance, fully integrated RF front-end module (FEM) designed for Bluetooth Low Energy/Bluetooth Smart, 802.15.4, Thread and ZigBee applications.
The SKY66113-11 is designed for ease of use and maximum flexibility. The device integrates a high-gain, low-noise LNA, transmit bypass path, and digital controls compatible with 1.6 V to 3.6 V CMOS levels.
The RF blocks operate over a wide supply voltage range from 1.7 V to 3.6 V that allows the SKY66113-11 to be used in battery powered applications over a wide spectrum of the battery discharge curve.
The SKY66113-11 FEM has been designed into reference designs with products from Silicon Labs. Combined with our partners’ platforms, the SKY66113-11 meets today's demand for long-range, low-power and cost-effective solutions.
- Integrated LNA with 12 dB gain
- Integrated switch with receive LNA and transmit bypass function
- Low noise figure: 2 dB typical
- Single-ended transmit/receive interface
- Fast switch on/off time: < 2 μs
- Supply range: 1.7 V to 3.6 V
- Sleep mode current: < 1 μA typical
- No external bias resistor is required
- Small MCM (16-pin, 2.4 × 2.4 × 0.8 mm) package, NiPdAuplated (MSL3, 260 °C per JEDEC-J-STD-020)
Images & Diagrams
- RF Frequency (MHz)
- Rx Insertion Loss (dB) Typ.
- 802.11 WLAN Standard
- Rx Gain (dB) Typ.
- Tx Gain (dB)
- Rx NF (dB) Typ.
- Saturated Output Power (dBm) Typ.
- Supply Voltage (V)
- MCM, 16-pin
- Package (mm)
- 2.4 x 2.4 x 0.8
- Find Your Sales Representative and Distributor
- Consult with your Skyworks sales representative or distributor to find the best solution for your design.
- Request a Quote
- Get a quote for the specific products and quantities you need.
- Working with Skyworks
- Learn more about our purchase process to navigate quickly and efficiently
- Ask a Question
- Consult with experts and engineers for help on your project.
- Technical Documents
- Explore application notes, block diagrams, data sheets, user guides, ADS model calculators, installation references, S parameters and more.
- Design Tools
- Select evaluation boards, kits and other tools to support your design.
- Green / Pb-Free Certificate
- Look up product's green / pb-free status and download the Certificate of Conformance.