2.4 GHz Front-End Module for Zigbee®/Thread/Bluetooth® ApplicationsThe SKY66404-11 is a high-performance, fully integrated RF front-end module (FEM) designed for Zigbee, Thread, and Bluetooth (including Low Energy) applications.
The SKY66404-11 is designed for ease of use and maximum flexibility. The device provides integrated inter-stage matching and harmonic filter, and digital controls compatible with 1.6 V to 3.6 V CMOS levels.
The RF blocks operate over a wide supply voltage range from 1.7 V to 3.6 V that allows the SKY66404-11 to be used in battery powered applications over a wide spectrum of the battery discharge curve.
The SKY66404-11 FEM has been designed into reference designs with products from Dialog Semiconductor, Nordic Semiconductor, NXP, Texas Instruments and Silicon Labs. Combined with our partners’ platforms, the SKY66404-11 meets today’s demand for long-range, low-power and cost-effective solutions.
|Dialog Semiconductor||Nordic Semiconductor||NXP||Texas Instruments||Silicon Labs|
|DA1468x, DA1453x||nRF51, nRF52||JN518x, KW20, KW40||CC264x, CC265x||EFR32, EM358x|
- Integrated PA with up to +17 dBm output power
- Integrated LNA (2.5 dB noise figure typical) and bypass path
- Integrated antenna diversity switching for all modes
- Single-ended transmit/receive interface
- Fast switch on/off time: < 800 ns
- Supply range: 1.7 V to 3.6 V
- Sleep mode current: < 1 μA typical
- No external bias resistor is required
- Small MCM (22-pin, 3.5 x 3.0 x 0.82 mm) package,
NiPdAu-plated (MSL3, 260 °C per JEDEC-J-STD-020)
Images & Diagrams
- RF Frequency (MHz)
- Rx Insertion Loss (dB) Typ.
- 802.11 WLAN Standard
- Rx Gain (dB) Typ.
- Tx Gain (dB)
- Rx NF (dB) Typ.
- Saturated Output Power (dBm) Typ.
- Supply Voltage (V)
- MCM, 22-pin
- Package (mm)
- 3.5 x 3.0 x 0.82
- Find Your Sales Representative and Distributor
- Consult with your Skyworks sales representative or distributor to find the best solution for your design.
- Request a Quote
- Get a quote for the specific products and quantities you need.
- Working with Skyworks
- Learn more about our purchase process to navigate quickly and efficiently
- Ask a Question
- Consult with experts and engineers for help on your project.
- Technical Documents
- Explore application notes, block diagrams, data sheets, user guides, ADS model calculators, installation references, S parameters and more.
- Design Tools
- Select evaluation boards, kits and other tools to support your design.
- Green / Pb-Free Certificate
- Look up product's green / pb-free status and download the Certificate of Conformance.