2.4 to 2.5 GHz SPDT Switch with Low-Noise Amplifier
The SKY85216-11 is an integrated, single-pole double-throw
(SPDT) switch with a low-noise amplifier (LNA) intended for
wireless applications. The device has a low noise figure (NF) and
offers the ability to add custom filtering between the switch and
The SKY85216-11 operates at 5 V and draws 31 mA of current. In the transmit mode, a shutdown function saves power when the device is inactive.
The FEM is manufactured in a compact, 2.3 x 2.3 mm, 16-pin Quad Flat No-Lead (QFN) package. The small footprint provides the industry’s smallest PCB area needed to implement an integrated broadband SPDT switch with LNA functionality.
- Frequency range: 2.4 to 2.5 GHz
- Bypass mode with 7 dB insertion loss
- High transmit-to-receive isolation for high-power applications
- Small QFN (16-pin, 2.3 x 2.3 mm) package
Images & Diagrams
- Frequency (GHz) Min.
- Frequency (GHz) Max.
- 802.11 WLAN Standard
- Antenna Ports
- 2.4 to 2.5 GHz SPDT Switch with Low-Noise Amplifier
- QFN, 16-pin
- Package (mm)
- 2.3 x 2.3
- Find Your Sales Representative and Distributor
- Consult with your Skyworks sales representative or distributor to find the best solution for your design.
- Request a Quote
- Get a quote for the specific products and quantities you need.
- Working with Skyworks
- Learn more about our purchase process to navigate quickly and efficiently
- Ask a Question
- Consult with experts and engineers for help on your project.
- Design Tools
- Select evaluation boards, kits and other tools to support your design.
- Supporting Design Information
- Explore ADS model calculators, installation references, S parameters and more.
- Green / Pb-Free Certificate
- Look up product's green / pb-free status and download the Certificate of Conformance.