2.4 GHz WLAN Front-End Module
The SKY85333-11 is a highly integrated, 2.4 GHz front-end
module (FEM) incorporating a 2.4 GHz single-pole, double-throw
(SPDT) transmit/receive (T/R) switch, a 2.4 GHz high-gain lownoise
amplifier (LNA) with bypass, and a 2.4 GHz power amplifier
(PA) intended for high-power 802.11ax applications and systems.
The LNA and PA disable functions ensure low leakage current in the off mode. An integrated logarithmic power detector is included to provide closed-loop power control over 25 dB of dynamic range. A digital pre-distortion (DPD) coupler is provided to further improve the linearity of the FEM.
The device is provided in a compact, 24-pin 3 x 5 mm Land Grid Array (LGA) package, which may reduce the front-end board space by more than 50 percent.
- Integrated high-performance 2.4 GHz PA, LNA with bypass, and T/R switch
- Fully matched input and output
- Integrated power detector and directional coupler
- Transmit gain: 33 dB
- Receive gain: 16 dB
- Output power: +28 dBm, MCS0
- Small LGA (24-pin, 3 x 5 mm) package (MSL3, 260 °C per JEDEC J-STD-020)
- Frequency (GHz) Min.
- Frequency (GHz) Max.
- Antenna Ports
- 802.11 WLAN Standard
- 2.4 GHz WLAN Front-End Module
- LGA, 24-pin
- Package (mm)
- 3 x 5 x 0.85
- Find Your Sales Representative and Distributor
- Consult with your Skyworks sales representative or distributor to find the best solution for your design.
- Request a Quote
- Get a quote for the specific products and quantities you need.
- Working with Skyworks
- Learn more about our purchase process to navigate quickly and efficiently
- Ask a Question
- Consult with experts and engineers for help on your project.
- Design Tools
- Select evaluation boards, kits and other tools to support your design.
- Supporting Design Information
- Explore ADS model calculators, installation references, S parameters and more.
- Green / Pb-Free Certificate
- Look up product's green / pb-free status and download the Certificate of Conformance.