OLH5800 / OLH5801
Hermetic Opto-Isolated High-speed Power MOSFET DriversThe OLH5800/5801 are optocoupled non-inverting drivers for power Metal Oxide Semiconductor/Silicon Field-Effect Transistor (MOSFET) loads at high-switching speeds where electrical isolation is required. The OLH5801 is a 100% high-reliability screened version of the OLH5800.
Each unit consists of an LED that is optically coupled to a Bi-polar Complementary Metal Oxide Semiconductor (BiCMOS) driver integrated circuit, and packaged in a hermetic 8-pin DIP that provides 3000 V of input/output insulation and over 10 kV/μs of CMR. The integrated driver and active pull-down circuit can drive high peak currents into a 1000 pF capacitive load (CLOAD) with fast output rise and fall times. Energizing the input IF = 10 mA LED produces a logic high output.
The UVLO circuitry in the output trips at 8 V, and forces the output low. The UVLO circuit with hysteresis ensures proper operation during power-up and prevents damage during brown-out conditions.
All terminals are fully protected against up to 4 kV of electrostatic discharge (ESD).
- Rugged and reliable hermetic Dual Inline Package (DIP)
- Performance guaranteed over full military temperature range
- High isolation voltage, 3000 VDC
- High Common Mode Rejection (CMR), >10 kV/μs
- High speed: <200 ns typical delay time, <45 ns typical tr and tf
- Under-Voltage Lock Out (UVLO) with hysteresis
- Operating range of 10 V to 18 V
- High output current
Images & Diagrams
- CTR Min.
- CTR Max.
- BVCEO (V)
- Vcc Max. (V)
- Propagation Delay
- Isolation @ VDC 1 Sec.
- Package Photo
- Package Info
- 8-Lead Hermetic Dip
- Find Your Sales Representative and Distributor
- Consult with your Skyworks sales representative or distributor to find the best solution for your design.
- Request a Quote
- Get a quote for the specific products and quantities you need.
- Working with Skyworks
- Learn more about our purchase process to navigate quickly and efficiently
- Ask a Question
- Consult with experts and engineers for help on your project.
- Design Tools
- Select evaluation boards, kits and other tools to support your design.
- Supporting Design Information
- Explore ADS model calculators, installation references, S parameters and more.
- Green / Pb-Free Certificate
- Look up product's green / pb-free status and download the Certificate of Conformance.