0.4 to 6.0 GHz 3P3T Low Insertion Loss Switch
The SKY59600-11 is a state-of-the-art CMOS, silicon-on-insulator
(SOI) triple-pole, triple-throw (3P3T) switch. The switch provides
high-linearity performance, low insertion loss, and high isolation.
Switching is controlled by Mobile Industry Processor Interface (MIPI) register programming. Any TRX port can be connected to any ANT port through a low insertion loss path, while maintaining high isolation to any of the other RF paths. This makes the SKY59600-11 an ideal choice for main, diversity, and MIMO antenna swap applications. No external DC blocking capacitors are required on the RF path as long as no DC voltage is applied externally.
The SKY59600-11 3P3T switch is provided in a compact MCM 2.0 × 2.0 × 0.65 mm package.
- Broadband frequency range: 0.4 to 6.0 GHz
- GSM power handling
- Very low insertion loss: 0.35 dB @ 1.0 GHz (typical)
- High isolation: 30 dB @ 2.7 GHz (typical)
- Supply voltage: 1.8 V
- Control logic: MIPI® v2.1 control
- No DC blocking capacitors required
- Small MCM (16-pin, 2.0 × 2.0 × 0.65 mm typical) package (MSL3, 260 °C per JEDEC J-STD-020)
Images & Diagrams
- Description (Absorptive/ Reflective)
- Frequency (GHz) Min.
- Frequency (GHz) Max.
- Typ. IL (dB)
- Typ. Isol. (dB)
- MCM, 16L
- Package (mm)
- 2.0 × 2.0 × 0.65
- Find Your Sales Representative and Distributor
- Consult with your Skyworks sales representative or distributor to find the best solution for your design.
- Request a Quote
- Get a quote for the specific products and quantities you need.
- Working with Skyworks
- Learn more about our purchase process to navigate quickly and efficiently
- Ask a Question
- Consult with experts and engineers for help on your project.
- Design Tools
- Select evaluation boards, kits and other tools to support your design.
- Supporting Design Information
- Explore ADS model calculators, installation references, S parameters and more.
- Green / Pb-Free Certificate
- Look up product's green / pb-free status and download the Certificate of Conformance.