0.9-4.0 GHz, 100 W High Power Silicon PIN Diode SPDT SwitchThe SKY12210-478LF is a high power handling, Single-Pole, Double-Throw (SPDT) silicon PIN diode switch. The device operates over the 900 MHz to 4 GHz band. It features low insertion loss, excellent power handling, and superb linearity with low DC power consumption.
The SKY12210-478LF is well-suited for use as a high power transmit/receive switch in a variety of telecommunication systems such as WiMAX, TD-SCDMA, or LTE base stations.
The device is provided in a 4 x 4 mm, 16-pin Quad Flat No-Lead (QFN) package.
- High power handling: 100 W CW, 400 W peak
- Low insertion loss: 0.4 dB typical
- High antenna to receive isolation: 44 dB @ 2.6 GHz typical
- Controlled with positive power supply
- Small, QFN (16-pin, 4 x 4 mm) Pb-free package (MSL1, 260 °C per JEDEC J-STD-020)
Images & Diagrams
- Description (Absorptive/ Reflective)
- SPDT (R)
- Frequency (GHz) Min.
- Frequency (GHz) Max.
- Typ. Isol. (dB)
- Typ. IL (dB)
- Typ. IIP3 (dBm)
- Typ. IP1 dB (dBm)
- Max. TX Power (W)
- Control Logic
- QFN, 16L
- Package (mm)
- 4 x 4 x 1.5
- Find Your Sales Representative and Distributor
- Consult with your Skyworks sales representative or distributor to find the best solution for your design.
- Request a Quote
- Get a quote for the specific products and quantities you need.
- Working with Skyworks
- Learn more about our purchase process to navigate quickly and efficiently
- Ask a Question
- Consult with experts and engineers for help on your project.
- Technical Documents
- Explore application notes, block diagrams, data sheets, user guides, ADS model calculators, installation references, S parameters and more.
- Design Tools
- Select evaluation boards, kits and other tools to support your design.
- Green / Pb-Free Certificate
- Look up product's green / pb-free status and download the Certificate of Conformance.