0.9 to 6.0 GHz SPDT SwitchThe SKYA21038 is a single-pole, double-throw (SPDT) switch intended for mode switching in WLAN applications. Using advanced switching technologies, the SKYA21038 maintains low insertion loss and high isolation for all switching paths.
The high-linearity performance and low insertion loss achieved by the switch make it an ideal choice for low-power transmit/receive applications. Depending on the logic voltage applied to the control pin (VCTL), the INPUT pin is connected to one of the two switched RF outputs (OUTPUT1 or OUTPUT2) using a low insertion loss path, while the path between the INPUT pin and the other OUTPUT pin is in a high-isolation state. The switch is "reflective short" on the isolated port.
The SKYA21038 has integrated DC blocking capacitors, so no external DC blocking capacitors are required.
The switch is manufactured in a compact, 1 × 1 × 0.5 mm, 6-pin exposed pad plastic Micro Leadframe Package Dual (MLPD) package.
- AEC-Q100 grade 2 qualified
- Low insertion loss: 0.5 dB typical @ 2.45 GHz
- High isolation: 38 dB typical @ 2.45 GHz
- Excellent linearity performance: IP0.1dB = +31 dBm
- Single control logic
- 1.8 V and 3.3 V logic compatibility
- Wide 3 to 5 V supply voltage range
- Integrated DC blocking capacitors
- Wide -40°C to +105 °C operating temperature range
- Ultra-miniature, MLPD (6-pin, 1 × 1 × 0.5 mm) package (MSL1, 260 °C per JEDEC J-STD-020)
Images & Diagrams
- Description (Absorptive/ Reflective)
- Frequency (GHz) Min.
- Frequency (GHz) Max.
- Typ. IL (dB)
- Typ. Isol. (dB)
- Typ. IIP3 (dBm)
- Typ. IP1 dB (dBm)
- Control Logic
- MLPD, 6L
- Package (mm)
- 1 x 1 × 0.5
- Find Your Sales Representative and Distributor
- Consult with your Skyworks sales representative or distributor to find the best solution for your design.
- Request a Quote
- Get a quote for the specific products and quantities you need.
- Working with Skyworks
- Learn more about our purchase process to navigate quickly and efficiently
- Ask a Question
- Consult with experts and engineers for help on your project.
- Technical Documents
- Explore application notes, block diagrams, data sheets, user guides, ADS model calculators, installation references, S parameters and more.
- Design Tools
- Select evaluation boards, kits and other tools to support your design.
- Green / Pb-Free Certificate
- Look up product's green / pb-free status and download the Certificate of Conformance.